After the Ceremony

After you have been married and we receive the completed marriage certificate from your officiant, we will mail a certified copy of your marriage license to the address you provided on your application. Replacement and additional copies are available from our office for a fee.

Name Change

Once you have received your certified marriage certificate in the mail, if a name change was requested on the application, your driver's license, Social Security card, passport, etc. will need to be changed.