Local school teams
- A youth-led, adult guided prevention movement to promote healthy decision making by youth in order to:
- Reduce youth use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- Reduce related youth risk behaviors.
- Chemical-free events: dances, bowling, lock-ins, and more
- Events to increase awareness: Ghost Out, displays, contests, presentations to elementary students, and youth development
- Sponsor education and training events
- Annual BASHED youth summit (Battle Against the Serious Hazards of Every Drug)
- East Grand Forks
- Sacred Heart
- Three representatives from each team
- Coordinates countywide activities.
Young people are among our greatest assets. They have incredible energy, boundless enthusiasm, unlimited creativity and a strong desire to grow and to do good things. In order to make this happen, they all need adults they can turn to for guidance and support.
Without guidance and support our young people can easily turn their desire to do good into behaviors that are destructive to themselves and to others. The minor League offers young people an opportunity to make positive differences in their own lives and in their own communities that will not only have an immediate impact but will also benefit future generations.