Am I entitled to Vocational Rehabilitation?

Any veteran with a compensable disability rating of 10% or more is invited to file application for Vocational rehabilitation by completing Veteran's Affairs form 28-1900 and submitting it to your local Veteran's Affairs Office. Once the application is filed, an appointment will be scheduled for you to discuss your educational plans, test your aptitude, interests and abilities as well as review the nature of your disability and how it affects your ability to gain employment.

A decision of your entitlement to the benefit will be rendered after the counseling appointment. For additional information, please call 1-888-442-4551.

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for Chapter 1607?
2. Who is eligible for the Dependents and Survivors Educational Assistance Program-Chapter 35?
3. What is the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program?
4. Am I entitled to Vocational Rehabilitation?